Documents & Forms

  • Add Name Form - Used to add a co-responsible person to a utilities account. 

  • Authorized Signer Form - Used to add an authorized signer to a utilities account. Authorized persons may request and receive information about an account, but cannot make changes to the account.

For further information regarding establishing electrical services, you can call KPU Customer Service at (907)225-1000, or KPU Electric at (907)225-5505.